Saturday, August 5, 2023

Ruby's Pencil Pouch

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice day! I have been sewing all day.  My little granddaughter Ruby is starting 2nd grade next week and I wanted to make something special for her. 

I made this adorable pencil pouch!   It has a boxy bottom so it will stand up and has lots of room.

I did the patchwork, added the little girl patch and the 3 gingham squares with added buttons (the middle square has a heart button).

The top of the pouch has rick rack on the edge of the patchwork. There is a zipper closure with a sweet little strawberry charm.

The inside is lined with red and white gingham check and has a little tag that says created by Granny.

        I LOVE how this little pencil pouch turned out!                  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!





Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...