Sunday, July 9, 2023

Sea Turtle Beach Bag

Good morning everyone! I hope you all are having a nice morning. It is pouring down rain and dark and gloomy here.    I'm here to share a beach bag with you that I made for my daughter Amy's birthday. Amy is a Band Director and when school is out she volunteers taking people on sea turtle walks every week (she lives in Florida).  I wanted to make a special beach bag just for her with a sea turtle theme.

This is the front of the bag. I love the beautiful sea print fabrics. I hand stitched on the sea turtles.

This is the back of the bag.

 
Here is a closer look of the fabric prints. Mama turtle is swimming with babies following.                           

There are three baby turtles following Mama turtle. I wanted them to wrap around the side from back to front.                     I hope you enjoyed seeing the sea turtle beach bag. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



 

Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...