Monday, June 26, 2023

Kitty On A Swing Birthday Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice day! It's beautiful here so far. I worked on my flower garden and flowers on my front porch. They are so pretty.               My youngest granddaughter is having her 8th birthday soon. She loves kitty cats so, I made a birthday card for her with a sweet little kitty on it.

It was sooooo hard to take photos of this card.  It was either to light or dark or shaded or bright spots. It is sooooo cute in person!   I used a pale pink card base and used a blue background with gold vines around the edge. I heat embossed the Happy Birthday sentiment in gold to match the vines. I have the cutest die for the sweet little kitty.

I just love this sweet kitty! I used Doodlebug flower patterned cardstock for her dress and shaded the pink part her under dress with a darker pink ink.

Here is her cute face. I added a golden yellow pearl to the center of the flower on her head.

Here is the sentiment inside the card that I also heat embossed in gold.

I love this card and hope my granddaughter will as well!                  Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!



Hugs Pam

 




 

                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...