Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a nice day. I hear thunder so I believe it is going to rain.     My son-in-laws dear mother passed away Thursday and I have been struggling with making cards for him and his father. It took me days of looking for sentiments and just what to say but, I finally got them made and in the mail today. I used the same sentiments on both cards (I loved the sentiment) but enclosed hand written notes to each of them. Sharon was such a sweet, kind and beautiful woman and I will miss her. She and Daryl's dad have been married for 56 years so it is going to be very hard on him.  This is the card that I made for my son-in-law.

I designed the card in my Silhouette and did some embossing. I think it turned out beautiful.

This the inside of my card. I am pleased with the card and hope it gives some comfort to my son-in-law.


Thank you for stopping by and have a nice evening.


 

Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...