Saturday, February 6, 2021

Flip Ears Puppy Valentine Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well!  Guess what,  it's snowing here! I know it's late but I'm excited to see the snow. We haven't had but one snow this Winter and it was late at night and gone by morning.
       I'm here to share the Valentine that I made for 14 month old great-grandson Gideon. 
Here is the card with the ears down. I used my white gel pen to highlight the eyes, nose and tongue.
When you pull his tongue his ears flip up! It's so cute and I know Gideon will get a kick out of it! It is a Silhouette card file.        Thank you for stopping by and stay safe and warm!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Pam! This is the cutest! I think Gideon will love it and I would bet that he will pull the dog's tongue over and over, so fun! So nice to see you again, and I hope you're feeling okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Valentine! I love the fun interactive part -- I'm sure your great grandson will too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...