Sunday, February 7, 2021

Penguin Valentine Easel Card

Hello everyone, I hope your having a nice day!  I am looking out at snow that is slowly melting. It sure is beautiful but I'm glad we wont have to deal with icy roads.
     I am here to share the Valentine that I made for my grand-daughter Ruby. The circle scallop easel card and the cute little penguin are both are Silhouette files. Ruby loves the penguin exhibit at Sea World so when I saw this cute little penguine file I had to get it.
I just love how it turned out! You know how you get an idea in your mind and then it turns out just like you pictured it, well this did. She's in her cozy pink and white sweater and has on a silly heart headband.
I popped up the hearts she's holding for more dimension and used my white gel pen to highlight her eyes, beak and flipper feet.  I added a little heart brad to the inside so it would stand up.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorably and sweet! Love all the fun details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the picture I knew it had to be for Ruby, since you said she loves penguins. Amazing and fun design. The sparkle around the card will just delight her I'm sure. Love all the hearts. Thank you for the prayers for my eye surgery. The first one went just fine so I'm not expecting any problems with this one either. Stay warm and safe! Have a wonderful week. I'll be praying for all those doctor chechups that all is well with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest!!! Such a pretty card! Puts me in mind to use some of my stickers one day on some cards, as some of them are cute too. Love your card; I bet she will too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...