Sunday, April 14, 2019

Smoki'n Hot Birthday Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a nice day! We have stormy weather here so I'm baking Easter cookies to send to my youngest granddaughter Ruby along with a few other surprises.  My husband had his 65th birthday the 28th of March and I just now took photos of his birthday card along with the Easter cards that I made.
He loves to cook out on his grill so when I found this cute stamp set I knew just what card I would make for him!
I love the fire paper I purchased at the Scrapbook Superstore in Pigeon Forge Tennessee.
I used my glitter pen on the fire in the grill and to add some smoke.
Sorry this is blurry but it shows the sparkle.
This is the sentiment inside of the card.             I love how the card turned out! Sorry for the poor quality of some of the photos!        Thank you for stopping by today and if you are having this bad weather please stay safe! Have a great day!


Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous birthday card, Pam!! LOVE the background paper and the grill image and great sentiment!! Happy belated Birthday for your husband!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous, Pam!! I love the fire paper!! It's perfect with the awesome image of the grill!! The glitter pen on the flames is such a wonderful touch!! I hope your hubby had a wonderful birthday celebration!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...