Monday, April 15, 2019

Happy Easter Floral Background Card

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well! I'm sitting here having my oatmeal with fresh strawberries and blackberries and our kitty Clementine sitting on my lap. She has been a little sad, her sister Daisy passed away so she is getting extra special attention. They both are (were) around 14. Daisy was very kind and sweet and she will be missed! I never saw her be mean to anyone or anything a day in her life.
   I am here to share one of the Easter cards that I made. I made 3 of this design but with different papers.
I think it turned out so cute!
I love the cute die cut on the front! I purchased it from Aliexpress. I also love the sweet flower embossing folder I purchased from Tuesday Morning!
The flower cardstock is from a Martha Stewart paper pad I have had for a long time.        I hope you enjoyed seeing my card.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. The papers, embossing folder, and die cut all go together perfectly to create one pretty Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute Easter card, Pam!! Love the pretty card fold and the papers you used!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful!! I love the sweet bunny and the pretty papers you used!! What a fun card, Pam!! I'm so sorry about Daisy :( Sending hugs your way.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...