Thursday, March 21, 2019

Happy Bee-Day Birthday Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well today! I just finished doing 80 minutes on my recumbent bike. I do 80 minutes 3 days a week and 60 minutes 2 days a week and take the weekend off.        It is kind of cloudy out today and I think it is going to rain.
    I am posting a cute birthday card I made using an adorable stamp set that I purchased on-line.
The stamp set is adorable! It has 4 or 5 little bees, the dandelion, strawberries, sentiments, I can't remember what else.
The flowers embossing folder is one I purchased at Tuesday Morning and I just love it!
I water colored the background and used my Spectrum Noir markers on the bee and flower. I used my thin line black marker to draw around the sentiment banner and added a black gem. I also used my sparkle glitter pen for the bees wings and a little on the flower.        I hope you enjoyed seeing my card!  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs Pam

7 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!! Such a cute little bee! Love the design Pam :)
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable bee....and a cute spring card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Pam! I always love punny sentiments and stamps. You did a wonderful job with the water colored background. I had my first of two eye surgeries today. My right eye is still blurry after the surgery. Hoping that clears soon. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! The bee is absolutely adorable!! I love the flower and the pretty background!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card, Pam!! Love the cute bee and the fabulous background!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!! Love the gorgeous background and the adorable little bee!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable bee card! Such a pretty watercolored background and sweet images!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...