Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Kitty Ghost Halloween Card

Hello everyone I hope you are having a nice evening. I haven't posted for a while because I have been so busy making my Christmas cards and doing quilting projects.         I wanted to share this cute Halloween card that I made for my grand-daughter.

Isn't she a cute little kitty ghost? The light peach layer is glittered.  I put her on an action wobble so that she would wiggle.

I thought this sentiment was purr-fect for this card.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Thank you for stopping by and have a good evening!



Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...