Friday, September 15, 2023

Fall Apple Tree Print with Twig Frame

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a nice day!  I'm doing some crafting. Trying to get my Christmas cards finished early this year. Then Halloween cards, some quilts I am working on etc.,. 

    I wanted to share a sweet project I finished a few weeks ago for my Fall decor.

I needed an apple tree print for my foyer so I went on the internet and found this sweet print and printed it out. I backed it with some chipboard and inked around the edges. I went out in my yard and found some twigs and broke them to the size that I needed and glued them around my print. After if dried I sat it on an easel.      I love how it turned out.

Here is how it looks with my other decor.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


 




      

Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...