Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Happy Birthday Fabulous!

Hello again! I am here with another birthday card. This one is for my youngest daughter Amy.

I just love the cute little card!!! I used stamps from three stamp sets. I think the girl is adorable and so is the sweet kitty. I really like the font of the birthday sentiment.    I stamped the girl on red dot cardstock, cut out the headband and top and  glued them on a girl that I stamped on white cardstock. I colored her before I glued the pieces to her. My daughter has Egyptian Mau cats so I tried to color the little kitty like one. I really like the patterned papers that I chose for the layers. I "stitched" around the edge of the white layer.

Here is the inside of the card and no it is not pink. It is white. Cute sentiment don't you think?

I love how this card turned out!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!



Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...