Sunday, June 18, 2023

Fourth of July Foyer Decor

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice day! It's beautiful here but, it is supposed to rain all week starting tomorrow.       I decorated my foyer for the 4th of July and wanted to share some photos with you. 

Simple Summer fun!

I have had the distressed white basket of Summer flowers for years and just love it!

I added a batter tea light to the little wagon.

I love the sweet Patriotic Holly Hobbie plate.

I made the cute little rag doll.

Here is her little Radio Flyer wagon full of daisies.

And this is my flag mini quilt that I made a few weeks ago.

        I hope you enjoyed seeing my foyer all decked out for the 4th!  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

 



Hugs Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...