Saturday, May 22, 2021

Owl Graduation Card

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a nice day!  I have had a productive day. I did some housework, finished a birthday card, worked on a pair of shorts and top, ordered a new quilt book and getting ready to make a salad and baked potatoes because my hubby is outside smoking a pork loin.
     I made a couple of graduation cards using a Silhouette file.
I just think this little owl is so cute! I embossed his wings and the used ink to add depth. How do you like his sparkly red glasses. He must be a fan of Elton John! LOL! I topped him off with a bow tie and sparkly tassel.
This is the inside of the card, short and to the point.  This was a quick and easy card to make.

   I hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!   

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Grad card. Especially like the red glasses (I'm an Elton John fan as well). I have a Cricut. Would like to know where did you get the Owl file since I'd like to see if they have a Cricut file?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! Thank you very much! The card file is in Silhouette file #126152. I also have a Cricut but haven't used it for a few years. I really need to use it some.
      Have a great day!
      Pam

      Delete
  2. What a adorable card!! Love the embossing and the red glitter glasses!!! Fabulous graduation card!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Gerda! You have a great day as well!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...