Sunday, May 23, 2021

Marching Band Birthday Card

Hello everyone, I hope your having a nice day! I hope to have a nice lazy do whatever I want kind of day.
    Our youngest daughter Amy's birthday is coming up June 10th. As some of you know, she is a Band Director.     I found this adorable stamp set from Hello Bluebird and just had to get it to make a birthday card for her!
Isn't this the cutest bunny marching band ever!!!    I inked my background blue so it would look like clouds in the sky then inked the bottom green and used a stamp I have that is grass to define it. I stamped my bunnies on a seperate piece of cardstock, colored them and cut them out. I positioned them where I wanted them on the inked cardstock and then glued them down. I stamped the music notes from the set and used a different stamp set to stamp the wave of Happy Birthday sentiments. I attached it to a gold cardstock then to the garnet card base.      Amy graduated from Florida State University years ago and is a proud Seminole!  Their colors are garnet and gold so that's how I colored the band uniforms. 
Here is the inside of the card. The sentiment is from the same marching band bunny set.
  I absolutely LOVE how this card turned out!!! I know Amy will love it as well!
    Well, I hope you enjoyed seeing my card, thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!


Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! What a SUPER CUTE card!!! These bunnies are all so adorable!! LOVE this card!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Gerda!!! Have a great day as well!
      Pam

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...