Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Easter Cross Easter Card

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a nice evening!  I had a productive but tireing day. I cleaned out the refrigerator, it took a while and i did have help from my hubby but it sure looks nice! I also rode my recumbent bike and looked at YouTube videos while riding.
      I'd like to share ith you the last Easter card that I made.
I just love the beautiful card file in the Silhouette Store.
I used glitter cardstock for the cross and sun, The flowers look so seet in front.
Here is the sentiment that I used.  I really love how they turned out!
     Thank you so much for stopping by and have a nice evening!

1 comment:

  1. Pam, these are amazing. I love the true meaning for Easter. This is so sweet. Glitter paper was the right thing to use for the cross. The flowers are perfect! Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing these. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...