Monday, March 29, 2021

Easter Bunny Card

Hello everyone, I hope your having a nice morning!  It's beautiful bright and sunny here. It was 38 degrees this morning but it's going up in the 60's.    
     I'm here with an Easter card that I made for my grand-daughter.
Isn't he a little cutie! I embossed the basket with a gingham check embossing folder to look like a woven basket. I colored the bunny's cheeks with some pink ink and he is holding a glitter egg.
This is the inside of the card. I love the pop out feature, it's like a SURPRISE! This is a Lori Whitlock file in the Silhouette Store.
            Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, Ruby is going to love this! Love the glitter egg and that adorable pink-cheeked bunny! Super cute. And the fun pop up feature. I really need to try one of these cards soon. Hope you are feeling good and gaining strength back. Take care! You are always in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Easter card. Love the pop up inside. Your weather sounds about like here in Indiana. Hope you have a wonderful holy week.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...