Monday, August 10, 2020

Kitten Thank You Card

Well, I'm back to working on some of my paper crafting. I made this sweet thank you card for Sara, the lady who brought us our precious little rescue kitties. We love them so much and they are really good therapy during my chemotherapy, even my Doctor said so. Sara teaches at a college in Florida. The kittens were born in the wild around the college and she saw them running around. She managed to catch my two (they were about 5 weeks old). Two days later she caught another one the one she kept). They never could find the fourth one. I hate to think of what may have happened to it, to all of them! Sara and her husband were coming up to their vacation cabin and offered to bring the kitties. We had such a nice visit and dinner and it was love at first when she handed us the kittens! Sara said we are related by kittens now because she has their sister. Thank God for people like Sara who cared enough to saves these babies!


Here is the card I made for Sara. I love the little kitties in the boot!
Here are our precious little babies! They were 9 weeks old when we received them. I named them Polly and Poppy but my husband calls them big paw and little paw because Poppy has Hemingway paws, paws with an extra toe.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. Pam, it's awesome to see you crafting again! I've missed your lovely projects. This one is adorable! You've really captured the essence of the thank you. And 2 precious little kitties. How lucky you are. I'm sure they will keep you company during your struggles with chemo. My prayers are with you daily. Hang in there. I have a friend who is now 7 years in remission. I'm praying that is you very soon. Big hus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Donna, I appreciate you so much! So far so good with the chemotherapy. No nausea and not totally exhausted. The only thing is the meds that boost my white blood cells made my bones and joints hurt terribly with no relief for a few days. My next chemo is the 17th. Bug hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...