Friday, August 14, 2020

Sea Life Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice day!  It is hot and sunny here but, there are some clouds building and I'm sure we will have a thunderstorm. We have been having a LOT of thunderstorms with wind, heavy rain, thunder and lots of lightening. In fact about a week and a half ago lightening hit one of the trees in the back yard and a huge limb broke off taking several smaller limbs with it. It has been very crazy weather here.
      I am trying to get back to some crafting on days I have energy.     I actually rode my recumbent bike for 33 minutes this morning. I usually ride it for 80 minutes but I will have to build back up to that. I have my second chemotherapy treatment on the 17th.
      Here is a card I made using a beautiful paper pad from Michael's Hot Buy paper pads. I have so many of them and need to use some up. I also used a few dies a purchased from Aliexpress.
I just love the paper. It is foiled and really shines. The die cuts are just beautiful!
I popped the large seahorse up a little bit.
It really shines and is so beautiful in person.
        Well I hope you enjoyed seeing my card!  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!




 
Hugs Pam

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your card! It is gorgeous!!! I love seahorses! That's great about you riding your recumbant bike! I need to get back to exercising also. Weather has been crazy here too. Adore your card; so pretty and shiny! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm having fun with the dies!

      Delete
  2. I love all the shimmer and sparkle and those adorable little seahorses! Glad you are feeling like crafting a bit! Hugs to you sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Esther, I;m a little tired today but I did manage to do a little crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sea creation, Pam. I love those new dies. All that sparkle and shimmer makes the sea light up. Beautiful! You know my prayers are with you and will especially be on the 17th when you get your second chemotherapy. The weather has been crazy here too. We had something called a derecche(spelling?) this week. We had some nasty storms and a few limbs down but nothing like some people got hit with. Stay safe and of course I'll be praying for you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna! Needless to say that I have ordered a lot! Yes, the weather has been so crazy that I hope that it doesn't mean a bad Winter.
      Hugs,
      Pam


      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...