Friday, December 15, 2023

Santa Banner Mini Quilt

Hello everyone.   I haven't posted for a while because I have been so busy creating projects and decorating and baking for Christmas.     I have done a lot of sewing!   Here is one of the projects that I made.

      Here is my Santa banner mini quilt. I actually made 5 of them. I used cute red dot and green check fabrics and black and white dot fabrics to coordinate with the Santa fabric.The bottom has a large jingle bell and red bow.

I love this vintage look Santa fabric holding a cookie!  I have used the same Santa fabric to make pillowcases as well. The background is a white on white swirl.

    Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!



Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...