Sunday, December 17, 2023

Poinsettia Table Runner

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a nice day. It is raining and cold here where I live.    I wanted to share a photo of a poinsettia table runner that I made for a gift. I actually made 2 and have 2 in the process of making.

Sorry for the waves in it. I had it folded up and ready to wrap when I realized I had not taken a photo of it. I think it turned out beautiful and I can't believe that I accidentally found the perfect color trim! Believe me the photo does not do it justice.  I purchased the poinsettia fabric at Hobby Lobby for half price. We went to the Fancy Gap Fabric Outlet and I found the accent fabric and the trim. It all came together perfectly.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...