Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Deer in Snowy Forest Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a nice day.  It is cold but sunny here.  Well I went out and got my Christmas ham. I still have some things to get and some baking to do.               I wanted to share my Christmas cards with you.

I love how this card turned out. I saw one on Pinterest like it and thought it was so pretty that I had to make some for my Christmas cards this year. I can't remember the person who originally designed it.

I think it is so pretty how it stands up and has a 3D forest. I used white glitter paper for the snow and rose gold foil cardstock and cutting dies for the forest, deer, moon and stars and layers. I used one of my Hello Bluebird stamps for the sentiment. I ran out of the snowy dot paper and did half of the cards with stamped on snowflakes. I will post that one on the next post.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

 



Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...