Thursday, December 21, 2023

Child's Nightgown made from a Vintage Sheet

Hello everyone, I hope your day is going well.  It's nice here today, I could even let my two kitties go out on the screened in back porch. They sure were happy! I got the rest of my Christmas grocery shopping done with the exception of some cinnamon rolls.    I wanted to share a sweet little nightgown that I made for my 8 year old granddaughter. 

I made it using a pretty vintage sheet! It's so soft.

I used the perfect shade of ribbon to match the pink flowers. 

I love the beautiful delicate cotton lace.   I am very happy with how it turned out AND have plenty of sheet left for more projects! 

Thank you for stopping by and have a great rest of your day!




Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...