Monday, October 24, 2022

Trick or Treat Halloween Card

Hello everyone. I haven't posted for a very long time. We've been so busy with the house and doctor's appointments.   I have to have hernia surgery in November.  It was caused by the cancer surgery. Not looking forward to it but, it needs to be done.
       I am here to share a cute Halloween card featuring Hello Bluebird stamps and die.
I just love this darling stamp set!  I stamped and colored the images with Spectrum Noir Markers and then fussy cut them out. I used a Hello Bluebird background die bit cut away the mountains, I ink blended the background for a spooky night scene. I placed the images on the card, and I used a Spectrum Noir glitter pen to add some sparkle. 

I decided to decorate the inside with some nudging from a friend. I love how it turned out!       I forgot to take photos until after I signed it. 
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great evening!
Pam 

Hugs Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...