Thursday, October 28, 2021

Halloween Kitty Cat Box Card

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well!   We are supposed to have a lot of rain today. It's cloudy but not a drop yet.
    I'm here with my last Halloween card, it's a cutie not spooky!
I love cats and pumpkins so when I saw this file in the Silhouette store I just couldn't resist it! The card was fun to make and folds flat for mailing.
       I hope you enoyed seeing all of my Halloween cards. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day and a happy and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, Pam! Love the traditional Halloween colors and the adorable scene. If this is Ruby's card she will love it! We got frenched today and more coming tomorrow. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...