Monday, October 18, 2021

Flying Witches Card

Good morning everyone, I hope you all are well!  Another cool morning here, feels so nice to be out of the sweltering heat!        I'm here with another Halloween card to share with you.
The witches fly, waaahaaa!
I love this stamp that I purchased from Aliexpress!  The sentiment is one I have had for several years. I knew I wanted to have a full moon in the background and ink a dark sky, then I inked up my stamp with black ink and stamped the witches image with my We Are Memory Keepers Stamp Press  (I LOVE that stamp press!!!). I cut the cute wavy rectangle for my sentiment with a die I purchased from Aliexpress.
Here is the inside of my card. Perfect sentiment right?   I love how my card turned out!

     Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect card for Halloween Pam! Love the sky full of witches! Great design. We were in your neck of the woods last week as Tom's brother-in-law died from ALS and we attended the funeral. Then stayed the week to help his sister with odd jobs around the house. We spent a lot of time in a car last week. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...