Sunday, September 26, 2021

Pumpkin Scarecrow Card

Good morning everyone, I hope you all are having a nice day!  It is bright and sunny and finally cooler here. 
       I'm here with my third and last scarecrow card. They were all three so much fun to to make!                  

 I love this pretty pumpkin print paper! 
I think the sentiment is so sweet that I used it on all three cards!
He has a green gingham check bow to match his green hat. I just love his happy face!

    Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Another super cute card! Love the pumpkin paper. Glad it's cooler there. I think we have a resurgence of summer here. Our thermometer read 95 today. We trimmed trees. It was really hot! Hope all is well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...