Saturday, September 18, 2021

Happy Fall Y'all Acorn Card

   Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a nice day!   I've been kinda busy today. I decorated some for Fall in the house and straightened up in the guest room. I was running out of storage on my phone so my hubby transfered all of my photos to my computer.        I've been cleaning out my closet and I took all the really good Winter clothes and shoes to a consignment shop I have used before (I made about 500.00 to 600.00 before) and I donated some. I've been losing weight on WW and so much is way to big now. I was so happy when my Oncologist gave me the okay to go back on WW. I was on it before and did great!
       I wanted to share a cute little Fall card I made.
I just had to use this adorable little acorn from the Silhouette Store! I inked around the edges, on the leaves and gave him some cheeks. I used my white pen to highlight his eyes and cheeks. A little twine bow and he's all ready for Fall!
I used dies and stamps from Aliexpress To do the sentiment circle. I heat embossed the sentiment with a copper embossing powder.
I used a cute oak leaves and acorns embossing folder to emboss the background.
       I really like how it turned out and I have more to share with you so be on the lookout!
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. Another cutie! I don't think I have any fall cards done. Haven't been doing much this year. Mostly thank you cards for Teacher's Warehouse, one of our volunteer gigs. Missed several family birthdays this year. Just really not crafting as much. But love your inspiration. Who knows maybe I'll get motivated. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...