Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Camping Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice day!  It's bright and sunny here but I believe it is supposed to rain later on today.          I'm here with a cute camping card that was really fun to make!
I just love this lantern die! 
I'm really having fun working with dies!
I inked the background to have a nice glow from the campfire. This really was a lot of fun and I'd like to do a Christmas scene or Fall scene in the lantern.
         Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome lantern die, and I love the little camping scene you created inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on an roll, Pam! Love your little camping scene in the lantern and great ideas for changing it up. Both Christmas and fall would be awesome. Hope your chemo went well this week. Keeping you in my prayers. Take care! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Donna, on the card and the prayers!
      Pam

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...