Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Christmas Tree Shaker Ornament

Hello  everyone, I hope you are having a nice day!  I have been busy working on Christmas cards and finally finished them a little while ago!  It is such a relief to have them done NOW, I just have to get them addressed and in the mail!
    I'm sharing another Christmas ornament that I made. I have made a good amount of ornaments and will post photos of them too.
A cute little shiny green Christmas stitched tree! It is another AliExpress die and comes with the Merry Christmas dies as well that  I cut out in red glitter cardstock. I love how it turned out!     I hope you enjoyed seeing my ornament. Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!
Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet Christmas tree shaker! So festive and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tree, Pam. I love these shaker ornaments. So sparkly! I'll have to check out AliExpress. Take care and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...