Saturday, November 9, 2019

Give Thanks Banner

Hello  everyone, I  hope you all are having a cozy crafty day! Its cold here. I finished a shaker Christmas ornament  and I'm cooking some of my pumpkins to mash  up and freeze, going to roast the pumpkins seeds too.
        My daughter Amy asked me to make her a Thanksgiving banner.Here is what I created.
I love how it turned out! I just may have to make me one!
Just look at that darling Pilgrim squirrel!
And here is the cute little girl Pilgrim squirrel. The leaves are from dies that I used to cut out.
Here is the pumpkin and Indian corn.
       This is all files from the Silhouette store.        Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

CARDZTV Challenge #102
Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. Oh Pam. This is amazing! I love all the detail with the little acorns, leaves and the darling Thanksgiving hats. Perfect for the holiday. Yesterday I roasted mt pumpkin and seeds. I froze a lot of pumpkin but the seeds didn't turn out so good. It's the first time I tried to do it. I am changing my email so I'm going to unsubscribe and resubscribe to your blog. New email is drinckel3 at gmail dot com. Cold weather hugs coming your way. We have snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Beautiful. Love the attention to detail on the 3 pennants. The plaid paper on the corn is too darn cute. I know Amy loved it and will display it proudly. Great job my friend.
    Hugs and Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! What a awesome Thanksgiving banner!! Your Daugther will love it!! You did a great job!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...