Sunday, July 21, 2019

Polar Bear Christmas Tag

Hello everyone, I hope you you are having a good start to your day! I hope to finish the baby album today, and then the daunting task of taking photos of it!               I'm here with another Christmas tag.
Isn't he cute! I just love this bear!   I embossed the tag, die cut the stitched oval and then die cut the bear and accessories. I inked around the bear and added him to the tag and then added a piece of twine. I love how it turned out and I love his little tree and shiny silver fish as well!  The bear would look great in brown or black too!
    Have a great day and thank you for stopping by

Choux Choux Paper Arts
Hugs Pam

6 comments:

  1. Pam, that bear is adorable! Your tag is so cute. I finally sat down today to do some cards. Thought maybe I'd play along with the Bugaboo Christmas in July challenge. It felt really good to get back into something crafty. Tom's retirement party is past although he doesn't officially retire until the end of the month he's been on vacation for this entire month. Our van is having problems so we've been hunting for a replacement. I think we have a truck in mind that will pull our trailer. First trip is set for September when we go east to see the boys in Boston and then spend 11 days at Acadia National Park in Maine. It will be a nice break from this exhausting summer heat. Today our heat index is 105. Hope you have cooler temps! Thanks for sharing this fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable polar bear tag! Love that silver fish he's holding. Thank you for linking to my Visions of Sugarplums challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely adorable!! He's too cute!! I love the shiny fish!! Fun tag, Pam!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is super adorable!! Love the the shiny fish and the adorable polar bear! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everybody...Absolutely adorable!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I would haved nver thought to add a fish to9 a CHristmas Tag. It so works. The embossing of the tag really make the images pop so well. Will surley dress up a pcakage this Christmas. I love it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...