Saturday, June 29, 2019

Silhouette Cut Turtle T-shirt Iron On

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good morning. Again it is soooo hot here!   My youngest daughter's birthday was a few weeks ago and I made a few things for her. She lives in Florida and is part of a turtle watch club that takes people out to hunt sea turtles. I decided to make her a sea turtle T-shirt.
I love the seafoam green on the navy shirt! In fact I loved it so much that I made myself one too!
I purchased the T-shirts and some seafoam green Cricut Sport Flex Iron On. I found this beautiful sea turtle in the Silhouette store and cut it out with my Silhouette Cameo and then ironed it on with my iron. It was easy and I know Amy will it because it is a sea turtle!   I will share the other item that I made in a separate post.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! 
Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for Amy. Love the way the color of the turle pops off the nany blue. I know you are counting down the days til they arrive. Did you make me one? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty T-shirt!! Love the cute turtle and the pretty color combo!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...