Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Microwave Bowl Holders

Hello everyone I hope you are having a good day!  Well, I got all my packages  and cards mailed! Whew!!! I'm trying to relax just a little before start the Christmas cookie process.
   Today I am posting a set of microwave bowl holders that I made for our daughter Nicole.
I really lucked out finding this fabric! Nicole just purchased some of the new Pioneer Woman cookware and accessories and this cute flower pattern goes with it! 
Everyone that I have given these microwave bowl holders to just loves them! They are not only for holding hot items from your microwave but they are great if you want a cold bowl of ice cream so your hand won't freeze.
Here is a better look at the cute flower pattern fabric. I love the colors! I know Nicole will love them , especially since they match her new cookware and accessories. She wants the dishes as well.       
Well I hope you enjoyed seeing the microwave bowl holders!   Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening! 
Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. They're so gorgeous!! I love the fabrics you used!! I visited the Pioneer Woman's restaurant/gift shop in Oklahoma a few weeks ago!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple years ago we received a set of these. They are quite handy but I often forget I have them. Do you really put them in the microwave or do you put the bowl in them when you get it out of the microwave? I never knew which way to do it. That flower material is super cute! And matching the dishes is a real bonus. She's going to love them for sure! Just finished my cards today and will mail tomorrow. Now on to shopping and wrapping. Tom's finishes work on Friday and then we'll really get serious about Christmas shopping. I have a few things but they are just stocking stuffers. I have a few to make too. Better kick it into high gear. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice.It's so beautiful. I need it.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...