Thursday, August 23, 2018

Wedding Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice morning!   I am here with the wedding card I made for a friend I used to work with.
I used the same shimmer pearl cardstock that I used on the wedding album. The die cut image of the Bride and Groom is a die i purchased from E-bay. The die cut edge is a Spellbinder die set I have and the layer is embossed with a cabbage rose embossing folder that I have.
I added some pearls on the edge.
Here is the inside.
Here is an up close photo of the card and wedding album.
Well, that's my wedding card and album. I hope you enjoyed seeing them!       Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs Pam

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Pam!! I love the embossed paper!! Your design is so elegant and gorgeous!! Your friend will treasure this and the amazing album!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, these are so elegant. I am sure they will love them. Beautiful design. I love the embossing and the detail and the pearls. I love it all. You will make their wedding day! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and elegant card, Pam!! I love the embossing and the pretty paper you used!! This card and the wedding album are both AWESOME!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegantly stunning. I like the champagne color of the pearlized, embossed c/s with the delicate white lace on the scalloped edge too. The die is just gorgeous and perfect as well. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossed rose design looks absolutely fabulous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam, Just saying Hey, and thanks for all the sweet comments you've left. Hope all is well at your house and that you are just real busy with Life at the moment! Hugs and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...