Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas Decorations

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  We had a nice quiet one. I am still getting over bronchitis.    My husband said it is supposed to be 16 degrees in the early morning hours, brrrrrr.
         I wanted to share a few photos with you.
Here is our tree.

 All ready for Christmas.

Here is another of the tree, the lights show up better here. 
The reason for the season. My little nativity.
See the snow outside, it's all melted now. Nice a cozy inside.
 Amy and Ruby made the beautiful ceramic wreath. It lights up. I love it!
Some of my collection. I love the little gingerbread boy.
Santa is keeping watch over the yummy Christmas goodies.         Thank you for stopping by, have a good evening and stay warm!         
Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. Sure was nice to talk to you this morning and hear that you are doing much better. You pictures are beutiful. You home looks so invitinng for the holidays. I bet it smelled more inviting when you were coloking Christmas dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decorations, Pam! We have a tree with lights but no ornaments this year. Didn't want to have to worry about the twins. They do love the lights though. I will have to remember that you like gingerbread mean. Everything is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tree Pam...love how full and gorgeous it looks and oooh that Santa is so adorable
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations are so beautiful, Pam!! I especially love the Nativity!! I'm so happy to be visiting after a small blog break for the holidays!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a healthy and happy 2018!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...