Sunday, September 19, 2021

Cute Halloween Felt Ghost (and I made the pattern myself)

Look what I created today! An UNSTUFFED ghost! My daughter Amy asked me a few weeks ago if I could make a cute felt ghost that she saw in a home decorateing store. She took a photo of the one in the store and sent it to me. I put it off for weeks unshure how to go about making it. Well today I sat down at my crafting table grabbed a pencil and paper and drew out my own pattern! I had a witch hat pattern already so I just had to create the ghost and banner. I am so proud of myself for designing my own pattern and all the pieces fit together perfectly! Some felt, twine, ribbon, buttons, my sewing maschine, some glue and MY PATTERN and WA LA a cute ghostie! With the hat on it is about 18 inches high. Amy wanted me to leave it unstuffed to mail and when she receives it she will stuff it and hand sew a 3 inch opening. Please excuse my messy craft table, I've been creating!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!




Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is adorable! And how clever of your to make your own pattern. That would take me so many tries to get it right. Super cute and Amy will love it I have no doubt. Wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday tomorrow. Unfortunately I haven't been crafting since we've been gone so I didn't get a card out to you. But I hope you have a marvelous day full of birthday surprises! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Great design, and the little boo banner is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...