Monday, September 20, 2021

Fall Leaves Scarecrow Card

Hello everyone, I hope you all have had a great day! I have had a lazy day, I did my exercise done but, I've just been really tired today.
        I'm here with my second scarecrow card.
Just like the sunflower scarecrow card but with leaves and swiss dots and different colors.
I think it turned out so cute!
He looks so cute in his blue hat!
This is the inside of all three cards. 

       Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!







Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. This is darling Pam! What a great card for the fall. Beautiful fall colors. Love the cute scarecrow. Just got back from 6 days of camping. We visited Tom's sister in northern Ohio over the weekend since it's difficult to get a camp site on the weekends. Otherwise we stayed in 2 different Indiana State Parks. Not many people there during the week. Hope all is well. Rest and hopefully you'll get some energy back. Always in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love all the details you added to your scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pam, Your card is so cute, Love that scarecrow image and like how you used two different patterned paper. Hope your doing well. Happy fall and stay safe!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...