Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sunflower Scarecrow Fall Card

Hello everyone, I hope your morning is a lovely one!  It is supposed to be mostly cloudy here with a chance of showers.
     I want to share another Fall card with you.    I actually made three of these little cuties but I used different papers for all. I will post them as well.
I LOVE this cute scarecrow face! It is a die that I purchased from Aliexpress. I thought the sentiment was PERFECT for this little fellow! 
I loved how all the pattern papers came together!
I think the sunflower paper is darling!
                                                                                  
Just look at that face!     I inked around his face and hair and used my white gel pen to highlight his nose, cheeks, hat and sunflower. I gave him a bowtie for sofistication! LOL!
    Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great day! Scarecrow kisses and Autumn wishes!  

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love that matching sunflower paper. Perfect fall card and great fall colors. We are supposed to get rain tonight and tomorrow. Maybe our garden with end on a good note. Still getting zucchini, squash, peppers, and tomatoes. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...