Monday, March 8, 2021

Pet Carrier Tags

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice day!  It wwas 24 degrees this morning, BRRRRRR! It is bright and sunny and warming up some now. It is supposed to be 78 degrees later in the week. 
      I wanted to show you all some cute pet carrier tags I made yesterday.
I think the turned out so cute! We are taking the girls to be spayed next week so I wanted tags for their carriers.  I covered them front and back with packing tape for stabillity and to keep them dry.
I just love their cute carriers! This is Polly's.
I did Polly's with a blue bird and pink flowers.

This is Poppy's. I love the black and white gingham check and the cute mesh cat head windows on both sides. The zipper area is mesh as well so the get plenty of ventilation.

I did Poppy's with a red bird and yellow flowers. They love to watch the birds eating birdseed on our deck.         They will be traveling in style!
       I hope you enjoyed see my tags! Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable tags, Pam and a great idea to tell them apart. You've definitely given them and in style way to go. Glad you are warming up. I just walked around the block without my jacket but I do have a couple layers of clothes on, so it's not that warm yet. But our sun is out. We are getting ready for lots of rain this week. I do love the sunshine! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what darling tags for your pet carriers!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...