Saturday, March 27, 2021

Easter Chick Card

Hello everyone, I hope you all have had a nice day!  We went out and did some shopping and then a big thunder, lightening and rain storm came up, boy did it storm! We are supposed to get more tonight and tomorrow and then it gets cold again. It was 82 degrees yesterday!
I made this cute Easter chick card for my great grandson.   I love the dimension!
This is such an easy card to put together. It is a file in the Silhouette store. 
This is the back of the card where I put the sentiment which is some cute Easter stickers that I had on had in my stash.
    I hope you enjoyed seeing my card.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable Easter card! I love all the dimension and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Pam. I agree the dimension really makes it special. I am enjoying all those great spring (happy) colors. Would love to see 82 here soon. We've been pretty chilly here and colder tomorrow. We get our second vaccine shot on Wednesday morning so we'll see how we are feeling after that. May not get much done the rest of the week. We had a reaction to the first shot 10 days after the shot. Found out today from a nurse that it was really a reaction and not some stray virus we picked up. Stay safe. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...