Friday, March 5, 2021

Shamrock Frienship Card

Hello everyone, I hope your day has gone well! I've had a productive day. I'm doing a little more all the time. 
     I made this cute card for a dear friend of mine who is part Irish. I used a new stamp set and I think it's so cute.
Isn't thhis little hamster adorable?  I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color it and used a Spectrum Noir glitter pen on the shamrock the hamster is holding and on the butterfly and scattered among the shamrocks.  I used some cardstock with little shamrocks on it for the second layer.    I was so mad at myself for not using one of my stitched layer dies on the image layer but, I wasen't going to pull it apart to redo it.
I love the sweet sentiment.

Hopefully I can get started on some Easter cards soon before it's too late.     Well thank you for stopping by and have a great evening. 


Hugs Pam

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable card and image! Love your coloring. Your friend will love this. The sentiment is awesome too. Hope you are feeling great! We were supposed to have the twins today but Valerie got a stomach flu so we didn't get to see them today. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...