Wednesday, November 18, 2020

I FINISHED M CHEMOTHERAPY!!!!

I FINISHED MY CHEMOTHERAPY!!!!!
Yes, yesterday I had my last chemo treatment! Now, I still have to go every week for blood work and about every 8 weeks to the cancer center for them the clean and flush my port and I go see my cancer surgeon in February but, the chemo is over! It seems like it's been forever with the bad reaction to Taxol and neuropathy, severe fatigue, bloog platelet transfusion and blood transfusions, and shots to boost my blood count; the bloodclot in my lung and blood thinners. My surgery was June 9th and I've been dazed and in shock ever since I was told tou have ovarian cancer and the mass is as large as a baby's head! Thank God it is gone! Please God, do not let it come back! The Dr. said there is a 30% chance but with the Grace of God it will not! The Dr. said I have to be watched for 5 years. I want to thank my wonderful family and friends for you prayers and support and ask for continued prayers and support.



Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!




Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled to know that your chemo has come to an end. Praise God for all good things. My continued prayers for a complete recovery and no further problems. I think you've had your share. Stay safe and God bless! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that your chemo has ended! Hope you are feeling lots better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that your chemo is finished! Prayers that you will continue to recover and not experience this again! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to read this good news! May your health continue to improve each day and may all of your tests receive a good report.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...