Saturday, November 7, 2020

Chemotherapy Update

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well.    I haven't posted for a while and wanted to let you know whats going on.  A few weeks ago my Oncologist found my white blood count had dropped so I had to go to the hospital for a blood transfusion, 3 days of shots to help boost my white blood count then a blood platelet transfusion. I did to not have chemo while this was happening and until my white blood cells came back up. They did and chemotherapy started back. Well, this past Wednesday I had to go back for another blood transfusion.  Next Tuesday I go for more blood work and then chemotherapy. Then the next Tuesday the same and then that is the end of chemotherapy.  They also discovered that I have a bloodclot in my lung and am now on blood thinners.   I have to say I have been extremley tired and fatigued, I have never been so tired in my life. It's pretty bad when you can't sit down and paper craft or sew.    Hopefully a few weeks after my last chemotherapy I will start having energy and feeling better, that's what the nurses say anyway. I sure hope so!
For those of you who have kept in contact with me and sent cards, thank you so much you don't know how much that it means to me! I am so sorry I haven't been around to comment on your beautiful creations but hopefully will be able to soon.

Have a nice day and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. Blessings to you! I hope your energy returns quickly after your chemo is finished, and that the blood clot is soon gone and gives you no more trouble! Saying prayers! Take good care of yourself! (((HUGS!)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers continue for healing Pam. So sorry that you are having such health issues. But you must be very strong for I believe that God never gives us anything we can't handle. Hope that soon you will have that renewed energy and be able to do the things you want to do. I've had blood clots. They are nothing to mess with. Prayers for you and big hugs.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...