Thursday, April 2, 2020

Easter Bunny Dress and Purse

Hello everyone, I hope you all are well!   I'm itching to get my garden going but it was in the 30's this morning!!! It as been in the 80's a few days! I tell ya, the whole world has gone crazy!
        I made an Easter dress for my grand-daughter Ruby. Even though they wont be able to go to church because of social distancing, she can wear it Easter Sunday.
I love the pattern and fabric! I'm going to make one with short sleeves and a kitty cat face as well (Ruby loves kitty cats).
I'm sorry for the poor lighting, I did this best that I could. Isn't the little bunny cute! I hand stitched the whiskers, mouth and nose and sewed on button eyes.
Here is the bodice back with buttons.
Here's the cute little matching bunny purse.   She told me she was going to put her candies in it.
  I love how it all turned out and can't wait to see photos of her in it.
        Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Pam

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest ever! What little girl wouldn't love a dress and purse like that! I hope she got to wear it this Esater. And I agree, the World has gone crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...