Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Best Fishes Birthday Card

Hello everyone.  I hope you all are staying safe during this Pandemic. It's very scary and I sort of had a panic attack yesterday morning. I know it  was from watching all of the news. I'm trying not to watch as much. The Governor issued a stay at home order that went into effect 5;00 yesterday. We have plenty of food and supplies and plenty of things to do.  I know we will be sooooo happy when this is over as we all will!

          My hubby's birthday was March 28th.  I am sharing the card that I made for him. He loves fishing so this was a perfect card for him.
           Mary of CARDZ TV did a tutorial on this cute pop-up card and I thought it would be perfect for all the fishing images. Thank you Mary!
I stamped the fishing scene on my light blue inked card stock. 
I used my glitter brush pen to add sparkle to the fish and water. I used a stitched die to add the sentiment to.
Here is the inside of my pop-up card. It was so easy and looks so cute!
Here are tall grasses.
The fishing basket. 
The fishing lure and hook.I added sparkle to them as well.
And the inside sentiment.       He  really liked it and  I'm really happy with how it turned out.
    
       Thank you for stopping by, have a great day and please stay safe!

CARDZTV Challenge #111 Anything Goes
Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Pam!! Love the pretty fishing scene and the fabulous card fold!! You did a awesome job!!
    Happy belated Birthday for your husband!!
    Stay safe!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I have no doubt that he liked it a lot! Happy birthday (belated) to your DH. We've been on a shelter in place order for a couple weeks now. Life is definitely different. I haven't been crafting much because I just haven't felt like it. I need to get back into it though. One of my sons in Boston may have been exposed to the virus. One of his co-workers has tested positive over the weekend. He said he wasn't working with him directly but he was in the same area. So we are in the waiting game right now. Stay safe, stay healthy! Ill be praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...