Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Chocolate Fairy Valentine Card

Hello everyone, I hope you all having a nice day!  It's chilly and raining here again.        I'm here with my last Valentine card.
I made this Valentine card for my hubby.  I think the fairy enjoying her chocolates is so cute!  I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and highlighted with my glitter gel pen and Spectrum Noir glitter brush pen. I inked around the edges. I cut a shiny silver layer and dark pink layer.
Here is the inside of my card.
         I hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

CARDZTV Challenge #107

OUTLAWZ ChallengeFestive Friday's Challenge Anything Goes Feb. 7-20 2020
Hugs Pam

2 comments:

  1. I love the stamp and sentiment. Where did you get it? It's so cute. You did a wonderful job coloring and I love the layers. I'm sure your DH will love this! Cold and rainy here all day today. May turn to snow tonight as the temperatures drop. More rain tomorrow. I am thankful that it's not all snow. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty image and all the layers!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...