Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Pop-Up Unicorn Birthday Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a nice day!  We have had company for the past week of 4th of July. Our daughter, our son-n-law and our grand-daughter Ruby were here and we stayed busy and on the go every day! It was sooooo good to see them and I miss them sooooo much already!                     I've been busy all day cutting out a baby quilt to sew and I just finished my grand-daughter Ruby's birthday card. This year she wants a unicorn birthday so I made her a unicorn card.
Ruby will be 4 this birthday (I can't believe it).
I used a happy birthday circle die and numbers that I purchased from Aliexpress.
Opening the card you can see that it is popping-up.
Here the card is oped all the way. I inked the sky background.
I heat embossed the sentiment on the banner in gold. I made the rainbow using my circle dies. I cut out the clouds using my cloud dies then used glitter snow and extra glitter on them. The unicorns are some I purchased from Michael's.
I love the fluffy, sparkly clouds. I also glued clouds to the background that just had glitter and then I glued some sparkly sequins scattered on the background.
I stamped the fun confetti sentiment in the corner.       I think Ruby will love the pop-up unicorn card!
   I would like to thank Lori from Choux Choux Paper Art for posting a how to video of this cute pop-up card(hers is so cute). Here is the link to her  blog.http://www.chouxchouxpaperart.com/2019/06/unicorn-and-rainbow-pop-up-card-video.html
  Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

Hugs Pam

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so magical and fabulous, Pam!! I love the unicorns!! How fun they pop up!! All of the sparkle and colors are beautiful!! Ruby will adore it!! I'm glad you had a wonderful visit with her!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your unicorn pop-up card, Pam! (So glad my video helped!) Your unicorns are fabulous - love their gold wings and the sparkly rainbow is so pretty. The fluffy clouds are so fun! Ruby is getting a wonderful unicorn card. Where does the time go? Louisa will be three in October and it's been a blink of an eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! What a fabulous pop-up card!! I love all the details and the pretty colors!! Ruby will love this card!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every little girls dream, sparkle and unicorns. This card is adorable. The attentuion to detail is as always outstanding. Love all the embossing the cute unicorns and of curse that it is interactive. I know Miss Ruby loved it. WOW it seems like yesterday I got the call she had been born. Time sure does fly by.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...