Sunday, June 30, 2019

Cute Sea Life Zipper Pouch

Hello everyone, hope your day is of to a great start!      I am here with some cute sea life zipper pouches I made. I had some fabric left over from one of the dresses that I made for my granddaughter Ruby. Her Mon (my daughter Amy) loved the fabric so I decided to make a cute zipper pouch for her.
I absolutely LOVE this cute fabric, so much so that I went back and purchased some more of the fabric!
The cute tassels are from Hobby Lobby.
These little zipper pouches are so cute!
I think the coral inside looks so pretty!
   I hope you enjoyed seeing my sea life zipper pouch! Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!


Hugs Pam

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they're so gorgeous!! I just love the fabric!! The coral inside is perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Pam!! These are SO BEAUTIFUL!! Love the gorgeous fabric and the pretty coral inside!!! Your daughter will love it!!! Have a great day,
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautyful! LOve the fabric, the cute tassel and how you boxed the corners. What a perfect gift. I know Amy loved it. Yu know I love all your sewing projects and look forward to seeing more.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...