Saturday, July 20, 2019

Deer Christmas Tag

Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a nice day! It is thunder storming here so I have been working on a baby album and am almost finished with it, YAY!
    I made a few Christmas tags a while back to try out some new dies I purchased and wanted to share them with you.
I just Love this cute little deer! I also love the soft colors and gingham check background!
 The stitched tag die is one of my favorites and I love the sweet bow die! I added some sparkly white glitter snowflakes and some twine. I love how it turned out and the little deer has to be one of my favorite dies!         Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening!

Chou Chou Paper Arts

Hugs Pam

5 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet deer!! The gingham paper is a perfect background!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas tag! I love that cute reindeer and gingham, too. So glad you linked your tag to my Visions of Sugarplums challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute tag!! Love the reindeer and the pretty bow!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. One one for this tag CUTE. Love the little dear and gingham paper. I would love to see it with red gingham paper too. I may have to get that die. Perfect tocuh adding the sparkle flakes. Too cute my friend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...